Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Early Gift

My mom just come back from New Zealand around two weeks ago. She went for a holiday, met her old friends, Clarke Family. My mom told me that Tante Rhisa gave me something as a gift. It shocked me a bit, it's too early, i thought. But I laughed. Hard. :D

Well, thanks, Tante Rhisa. Let's think it's as a lovely hope from her.


one set of baby clothes. it's so cuteee! ^_^

I am not pregnant yet, but I pray harder for it. Yesterday, I heard that Dhiesta finally pregnant, almost one year they are waiting for a baby. I really want too, God.


1 comment:

  1. "Cara install software palsu bajakan di Mac Osx Sierra, Cara mengeluarkan Allow apps downloaded from Anywhere di Sierra Osx"
    http://zapplerepair.com/cara-install-software-palsu-bajakan-di-Mac-Osx-Sierra.html

    ReplyDelete